The Top Five SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design in Windsor
Responsive Web Design is more important for businesses in Windsor than ever before, for a very simple reason: Consumers now consume more data on smartphones and tablets, and living in a mobile-first era naturally leads to a move towards a mobile-first index. What used to be an innovation is now the norm, making responsive Web design an integral component of any SEO plan.
Here are the top five benefits it offers:
- Pages load faster: How quickly your pages load affects your site’s ranking. All websites should be optimized to load quickly because Google favors these sites in search results. Responsive Web Design can ensure faster loading pages on mobile and smart devices.
- Your site usability improves: Responsive Web Design makes your website easier for visitors to navigate which, in turn, has a direct influence on whether or not they will stick around. Google recognizes that ‘time on page’ is a fundamental indicator of your site’s value for any query, so improved user experience translates into more time spent on a site.
- Lower bounce rate: This tracks when visitors to your site enter and leave because Google interprets shorter visits as a sign that your content isn’t compelling enough. This leads to a lower ranking. Responsive Web Design has helped a number of businesses in Windsor tackle this problem by making sure design allows easy comprehension and consumption of content.
- No duplication: Duplicate content is common among websites that use a separate mobile site and separate URLs. This can damage your rankings if Google cannot differentiate between vital content that needs to be indexed. Also, separate mobile sites don’t rank well in search engines.
- Better sharing: Social sharing is now an important aspect of growing an audience, even if it doesn’t have a direct impact on rankings. A bigger audience, in turn, leads to more traffic and engagement. Responsive Web Design can make social sharing seamless.
These are many other ways that Responsive Web Design can have a positive impact on your SEO and page rankings. For more information on how we can help your business in Windsor, contact the Web Geeks team and we will be happy to make recommendations that allow you to focus on other aspects of business growth.