Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer & Statement of Copyright
Revised and posted as of: August 2020
Every endeavor has been made to ensure accuracy with the provision of the contents of this website. Due to the nature and scope of relevant legislation and environmental, health and safety standards, no liability or responsibility, whatsoever, are accepted by Web Geeks Marketing Inc., Proprietors, Directors, Members, Employees, Associates, Partners, any of their affiliates, or any contributors, advertisers or providers of links on this website for any misunderstandings, misinterpretations, errors, or omissions from the text in relation to relevant legislation or any other information provided.
Where you are unsure as to the interpretation of any information due to ambiguities or contradictions it is best to seek professional advice, legal advice or contact the relevant government department. The information on this website and the links have been supplied in good faith “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied and must be accepted in the spirit thereof. No promotion or recommendation of a particular reference is intended or implied.
Web Geeks Marketing Inc. does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Web Geeks Marketing Inc.
This material, including copyright and marks under the Trade Marks Act (Canada), is owned by the Web Geeks Marketing Inc. and protected by intellectual property law.
Material may not be used or reproduced for commercial purposes without prior written consent. If it is reproduced or redistributed for non-commercial purposes, Government of Canada copyright is to be acknowledged.
This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Web Geeks Marketing respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Web Geeks Marketing will respond to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to us at the address below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Web Geeks Marketing will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Web Geeks Marketing, please provide the following information to us as the address listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Web Geeks Marketing, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Web Geeks Marketing may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material.
Web Geeks Inc.
1097 Erie St E,
Windsor ON N9A 3Z2
855-564-1200 Toll Free
to talk about your goals?